Friday, November 16, 2012

The Wild Wild West

Have you been living away from the place where you grew up?  

15 years ago I boarded a plane heading to the other side of Australia without looking back (my Mum tells me).  For the last 15 years I have been living in Melbourne but very soon I will be returning to the place where I was born - Perth. I'm extremely emotional about it and if I'm honest, I'm scared and feel like I'm disappearing away from everything I love. So to pick myself up and out of the sombre place I am in, I need to focus on some of the magic of the Wild Wild West. And the beaches are exactly that.  I have travelled a bit but nowhere in the world that I have been are the beaches as amazing as they are in Perth Western Australia....and I sound like I work for Tourism WA!







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, good on you, sounds like this is just what you need. It isn't easy but this is obviously where your heart belongs. I know this, because I did the same thing and moved back to my original birth place after many years and it feels so right. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more posts. Hayley x

    ReplyDelete